Trust Bank Internet Banking is the smarter way to bank, providing you global access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Trust Bank iBanking enables you to know your account balance and transaction statements instantly through the internet. It also provides account to account fund transfer and different utility bills payment services.
- Check account balance
- Account Summary
- Account statement for a particular period
- Transfer funds to all Trust Bank accounts
- Uncleared fund status
Utility Bill Payment:
- Trust Bank Credit Card Bill
- Grameenphone Post Paid Bill
- Two factor authentication including OTP
- Automatic Password Recovery through Customer's Email Address
- Session Summery
Trust Bank Limited has been devoted to serve its customers since inception. We are committed to introduce new services, make existing services faster and better than ever. We have a capable, energetic and innovative software team which have been introducing our systems and applications according to our customers' need.
Fees & Charges
TK. 2+ VAT for each OTP through SMS notification.
How to Apply
To avail iBanking Service Please pursue the following steps.
- Visit to Request Form
- Select Apply New
- Fill up the required field (email address, challenge key) and Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- An Email will be sent to the mentioned Email Address with a Link. Click on the ‘Link’ within 3 hours after submitting.
- After then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Fill up the required field of Service Request Entry Form and Click on ‘Save Information’ button.
- Enter Secret Code that has been sent to the mentioned mobile no (for OTP) and Click on ‘Verify’ button.
After then Click on ‘Next Step’ Button.
- Add Account: For adding new Account, Enter Account No, fill up required information and Click on ‘Add Account’ button.
- Modify Account: For Modifying existing tagged account Click on ‘Modify’ link button, change information if needed, then Click on ‘Update Account’ button.
- Delete Account: For Deleting existing tagged account Click on ‘Delete’ link button, then Click on ‘Delete Account’ button.
- After completing above steps Customer will click on ‘Submit all Request ‘ button. An Email will be sent to the Customer email address for viewing Service Request status.
- Customer will print the document and submit it with signature to the nearest Trust Bank Branch.
- After verifying the Customer given information, iBanking Login ID and Password is sent to Customer’s Email address.
(Note. For availing iBanking Service Conventional hard copy is not allowed.)